Wednesday, April 2, 2008

OK...so I caved

I have managed to avoid this building guilt for oh...a year and a half now. If you look at the "about me" section and the first two pictures posted, you will see that Brett created this blog sometime soon after we took the girls' Christmas picture in 2006. What you won't see is his claim that he created it "for me". I'm still trying to figure out what caused him to think that I have any semblance of free time that I want to fill with blogging. I can't find time to go to the dentist, get my hair cut and please don't look closely at my bathroom floors. Regardless...I'm not sure if it's the fact that all our friends are blogging now, the fact that I gave up on sending out monthly pictures, or the sunshiney idea that friends in faraway places really do stay up at night wondering what our family is doing...I'm going to give it a try. I promise nothing. Lucky for me, I'm only going to send the website to a few people at first thus severly limiting my accountability. I'm very good at that. Private school education. My parents are proud.
- JLB

No comments: