Sunday, September 20, 2009

Reese's Birthday(s)

Three words. Best.Present.Ever.
My parents deprived me of little (although, had you asked me that 20 years ago I would have had a fantastic case to present to DSS- I mean, really, where was my shineynewbeemer on my 16th birthday?). They did, however, deprive me of a Snoopy Sno Cone Machine. I can now count my life as complete.

Our neighbors decorated the flowerbed outside Reese's window with three pink flamingos (per Reese's request) and a balloon the morning of her birthday.Then we celebrated with friends later that weekend. After a week of calling for constant rain that day, we managed to get sliding, bouncing, dinner and cake in before the weather won. Good times were had by all!Check out the full-body launching into the pool action:

1 comment:

The Balog Family said...

Happy Birthday Reese!! Looks super fun!!